Finale Headphones Builder
Interactivity, Client-Side Development
Allow the user to build and purchase their own pair of customized headphones
Teenagers and young adults
- Application was specifically designed for use on a smartphone, with the design fitting attractively on the screen whether in portrait or landscape view.
- Product images were carefully cut apart in Photoshop so that each headphone component was a separate image that overlapped the other parts perfectly.
WordPress Photography Blog
Responsive Layout, Familiarity with Frameworks
Allow owner to make posts about photography and allow users to view and discuss photos.
Young adults and adults
- This blog uses WordPress so that the owner can easily make and manage posts, and uses plugins to allow the user to interactively sift through photos in an attractive way.
- A custom theme was developed by changing the PHP to work with HTML and CSS coded from scratch.
- Responsive layout allows users to view it on any device, with the navigation changing to be more touch friendly on mobile devices.
- The cool color scheme and background pattern made out of subtle photographic icons give a dignified look to the page design.
Fawn Film Festival Event Website
Interactivity, Front-End Development
Promote the Fawn Film Festival
- Design fits attractively on mobile, tablet, and desktop views.
- The Home Page greets the user with a jQuery slideshow of glamorous people attending a theatrical event, encouraging viewers to attend the festival. HTML text is superimposed over the slides to help search optimization.
- The theater imagery, parallax scrolling, and dark color scheme give the website a cool and sophisticated feel.